We are currently open for in-person worship. I do hope you will be able to join us, as you feel comfortable, at the 8 or 10am services.
There is no need at this time for you to register in advance, as we are permitted to have 1/3 of our capacity.
Restrictions and guidance for places of worship include:
- Gathering size limited to 1/3 of fire code capacity.
- Mandatory use of masks.
- Distancing of two metres between individuals and family cohorts.
- Frequent hand cleaning / sanitizing, i.e., entering and exiting, before and after communion.
- Congregational and choir singing is not permitted at this time.
- Masks may be removed temporarily to receive communion.
- Hand cleaning/sanitizing should be encouraged before and after participants receive communion.
- COVID screening is not necessary to participate in in-person worship. However, if, before you come to church, you are presenting symptoms or feeling unwell, we ask you to please not attend.
- Indoor social gatherings such as coffee hour, where food and beverages are served, are not yet permitted.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our church office.
We will continue to live stream the 10am service through our Facebook page.